TLE42344G is a 5 V low dropout fixed voltage regulator in an PG-SOT223-4 package. The IC regulates an input voltage V I in the range 5.5 V < V I < 45 V to V Qrated = 5.0 V. The maximum output current is more than 100 mA. This IC is protected against shortcircuit and overheat by the integrated output current limitation and the overtemperature shutdown
- Output voltage tolerance ≤ ±2%
- Low dropout voltage
- Output current up to 100 mA
- Very low current consumption
- Overtemperature shutdown
- Output current limitation
- Suitable for use in automotive electronics
- Reverse polarity protection
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Wide Temperature Range -40 °C ≤ T j ≤ 150 °C
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.