NFC configuration IC with pulse width modulation (PWM) output NLM0011
Infineon’s dual-mode NFC configuration IC (NLM0011) with pulse width modulation (PWM) output is designed for LED applications to enable the emerging NFC programming feature, which is compatible with the Module-Driver Interface Special Interest Group (MD-SIG). In addition to the NFC-programming, advanced features such as constant lumen output (CLO) and on/off counting are integrated. Thanks to the dual mode NFC configuration IC’s features, customers can easily enable them without needing an additional microcontroller.
As the NLM0011 is a state-machine, no firmware development efforts are required. It can conveniently adapt to existing designs which enables replacement of the plug-in-resistor current configuration concept .
- Configurable pulse width modulation (PWM) output
- NFC contactless interface compliant to ISO/IEC 18000-3 mode 1 (ISO/IEC 15693)
- Constant light output (CLO) with 8 configurable points
- Integrated operation time counter (OTC) and on/off counter
- Non-volatile memory (NVM) including UID and 20 bytes free memory for user data
- Fast and cost effective implementation of NFC-programming and CLO without the need of an additional microcontroller
- Compatible with existing analog LED driver designs using plug-in-resistor method
- Stable PWM output with fixed 2.8V amplitude and +/- 0.1% duty cycle accuracy
- Internal low-dropout voltage regulator (LDO) to avoid influence of instable external supply voltage
- Compatible with the MD-SIG NFC-programming specification