The TLD5095EL is a LED boost controller with built in protection features. The controller concept of the TLD5095EL allows multiple configurations such as Boost, Buck, Buck-Boost, SEPIC and Flyback by simply adjusting the external components. TLD5095EL is the simplest member of the TLD509x series and comes with reduced maximum output voltage of 45V, less current accuracy and is missing the analog dimming feature as well as a short to ground protection.
- Single-Channel Multitopology (B2B, B2G, SEPIC, Flyback) DC/DC Controller
- Constant Current or Constant Voltage Regulation
- Wide Input Voltage Range from 4.75 V to 45 V
- Very Low Shutdown Current: IQ< 10 μA
- Switching Frequency Range from 100 kHz to 500 kHz
- Synchronization with external clock source
- Output Open Circuit Diagnostic Output
- PWM Dimming
- Internal Soft Start
- 300mV High Side Current Sense to ensure highest flexibility and LED current accuracy
- Internal 5 V Low Drop Out Voltage Regulator
- Wide LED current range via simple adaptation of external components
- Output Overvoltage Protection
- Over Temperature Shutdown
- Available in a small thermally enhanced PG-SSOP-14 package
- Automotive AEC Qualified
- Automotive interior and exterior lights
- LED daytime running lights, Low Beam, High Beam or combined Low- and Highbeams
- Pre-regulator e.g. for rear light applications
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.