The BCR32x/BCR42x linear regulators are tailored to drive mid power LEDs with constant current.
- Digital PWM dimming input up to 10kHz
- LED drive current preset to 10mA
- Continuous driving current up to 250mA
- Low side current control
- Supply voltage up to 25V +UfLED
- Up to 1W power dissipation in small SC74 pkg
- Automotive qualified according to AEC Q101
- Adjustable output current
- Negative thermal coefficient for over temperature protection
- Low voltage overhead of 1.4V
- LED stripe lights, e.g. in commercial or residential LED lighting
- Automotive interior and exterior LED lighting
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.