CDM10V-2, is a fully integrated 0-10V dimming interface IC and comes in a 6 pin SOT package to cover space requirements on small PCBs. The device is targeted for various dimming applications in lighting. The IC can be used to transmit analog voltage based signals from a 0-10V dimmer or potentiometer to the dimming or PWM input of a lighting controller IC in the form of a current based PWM signal to drive an external opto-coupler.
CDM10V-2 replaces many components in a traditional solution and reduces BOM and PCB space significantly. It supports active and passive dimming together with dim-to-off. One solution for various applications.
- PWM output frequency: 1kHz
- Dimmer/Resistor bias current: 200µA
- Dim-to-off: enabled
- Wide input Vcc range: 11-25V
- Transparent PWM mode
- Replaces many external components with single chip reducing BOM and PCB space
- Minimum variation from device to device
- LED drivers needing 0-10V dimming circuits
- Office lighting
- Signage applications