Digital buck controller tailor-made for LED lighting
The ILD2111 is a high-performance configurable buck controller, designed as a constant current source with average output current regulation. The IC supports output current setting at the end user with a simple resistor (Led-set like). Important parameters like target current and protection features can be configured by a dedicated single pin UART interface. The ILD2111 buck controller is dimmable by an external PWM signal.
- Adjustable output current via simple external resistor also at end user (Led-set like)
- Highly configurable using a comprehensive parameter set to tune operation and protection features
- Flicker-free and phase-aligned PWM dimming down to 1%
- High output current accuracy of ±5% over full output current and temperature range
- Quick design and easy variant handling supported by parameter configurability with .dp Vision GUI for shortened development cycles and more flexibility
- The input voltage range is fully scalable between 2.5 V and 600V thanks to low side current sensing
- Full protection incl. intelligent thermal management
- LED drivers typ. from 10–150W, e.g. 2-stage professional lighting systems
- Integrated electronic control gear for LED luminaries
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.