Digital and configurable mulitmode flyback controller ideal for smart lighting
The digital core of the XDPL8220 enables a variety of systems based on the same device. Its advanced control algorithms provide the possibility to realize lighting Electronic Control Gear (ECG) for constant current or constant voltage mode in the same circuit. The power limitation mode keeps the light on while it optimally utilizes the components capabilities. The device is adaptable to the target application, by providing a comprehensive parameter set for adjustment of operating constraints.
- Input voltage range 90–305 V AC
- Efficiency > 90 percent
- Power factor > 0.9
- THD < 15 percent compliant with IEC 61000-3-2 class C
- Device selects optimum between quasi-resonant or discontinuous conduction mode
- Dimming via current amplitude reduction
- Digital parameter setting
- Constant current, constant voltage and limited power modes simultaneously available
- Flicker free dual stage topology
- External temperature sensor
- Stand-by power < 70 mW
- Smooth temperature management
- All relevant error conditions are monitored and protected
- Flexibility saves efforts and cost
- Essentially no low frequency flicker
- Low stand-by power facilitates permanent operation of the ECG
- Intelligent temperature management protects longevity of luminaries
- Small BoM due to integration and primary side control
- LED drivers
released by MikroElektronika
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.