Digital Flyback Controller IC for LED Driver
The XDPL8105 is a high performance microcontroller based digital single-stage flyback controller with Power Factor Correction (PFC) for constant output current LED driver. The IC is available in a DSO-8 package and supports a wide feature set, requiring a minimum of external components. The digital engine offers the possibility to configure operation parameters and protection modes, which helps to ease the design phase and allow a reduced number of hardware variants. Accurate primary side output current regulation is implemented to eliminate the need for secondary side feedback circuitry.
- Supports AC and DC input
- AC input voltage 90–305 V AC
- Highly accurate primary side control output current typ. ±3%
- Configurable output current with no BOM change
- Efficiency up to 91%
- High power quality, typical power factor up to 0.99 and THD < 10%
- Integrated 600 V startup cell
- Internal temperature guard with adaptive thermal management
- Open load
- Output shortedAll relevant error conditions are monitoredand protected
- Smooth operation with extended dimming capability
- Shorter product development at less hardware variants
- Cost optimized dimming
- Low bill of material
- LED driver
released by MikroElektronika
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.