Digital flyback controller IC for LED driver
The ICL8105 is a high performance configurable single-stage flyback controller with Power Factor Correction (PFC) for constant output current LED driver. The digital core of the ICL8105 and its advanced control algorithms provide multi operation modes such as quasi resonant mode, discontinuous conduction mode or active burst mode. With this functionality and smooth transition between the operation modes, the controller delivers high efficiency, high power factor and low harmonic distortion through the entire load range. The optional active burst mode control scheme significantly extends the dimming range and is aligned to the line frequency avoiding effects like flicker or shimmer while also reducing audible noise.
- Supports AC and DC input
- AC input voltage 90–305 VAC
- Highly accurate primary side control with wide output range
- High output current accuracy
- Efficiency up to 91 %
- High power quality, typical power factor up to 0.9 and THD < 10%
- Integrated 600 V startup cell
- Digital parameter setting
- All relevant error conditions are monitoredand protected
- Open load
- Output shorted
- Smooth operation with extended dimming capability
- Fast engineering and simplified variant handling in production
- Isolated 0-10 V dimming with configurable dimming curve
- Intelligent thermal management
- Small BoM due to primary side control and high level of integration
- LED Drivers
released by MikroElektronika
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.