The ISO2H823V establishes a new standard in diagnostics for industrial control applications. For example, in industrial plants with capital intensive single-tool equipment at work or with time critical chemical processes running, obtaining in real-time differentiated feedback from the factory floor enables both, preventive maintenance and drastic reduction of the time to fix a problem. This is why the ISO2H823V is a highly desirable system solution. System designers benefit from the ISO2H823V through short time to market, reduced PCB area and uncompromised product reliability.
- Robust 2.5kV galvanic isolation
- UL508 and CSA C22.2 No. 14 certified
- To protect the 3.3V control domain of an industrial control system from the harsh 24V process side
- Exceeding the IEC 61131-2 requirements for reinforced isolation
- 8-channel high-side power-switching capabilities
- Of up to 0.6A per channel
- With active current limitation and overtemperature protection
- 10-fold diagnostic feedback
- 5 types of feedback which are available individually for each of the eight outputs
- 5 types of IC-level feedback
- Preventive Maintenance
- Failure Localization
- Optimizing Equipment Uptimes
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Distributed Control Systems
- General Control Equipment
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.