The ISO1H81xG family offers parallel and serial 3.3V/5V μC-interfaces, facilitating straight forward connection with virtually any μC, μP, ASIC or FPGA. The ISO1H81xG products enable OEM-product designs which meet the stringent EMI requirements of the IEC 61131-2 norm (zone C) applicable for Programmable Logical Controllers (PLC).
- Robust galvanic isolation (UL508 and EN 611312 certified) to protect the 3.3V/5V control domain of an industrial control system from the harsh 24V (typ.) process side 8channel highside powerswitching capabilities of up to 1.2A per channel
- Active current limitation and over temperature protection
- Common diagnostic feedback for overtemperature and for Vbb undervoltage
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Distributed Control Systems
- General Control Equipment
- Solid-State Relay
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.