7A, 250 Vdss Intelligent Power Module for Small Appliance Motor Drive Applications
- Integrated gate drivers and bootstrap functionality
- Open-source for leg-shunt current sensing
- Protection shutdown pin
- Low R DS(on) Trench MOSFET
- Under-voltage lockout for all channels
- Matched propagation delay for all channels
- Optimized dV/dt for loss and EMI trade offs
- 3.3V Schmitt-triggered active high input logic
- Cross-conduction prevention logic
- Motor power range up to ~150W, without heat sink
- Isolation 1500V RMS min
- Cost savings from smaller footprint and reduced PCB space
- Easy implementation of 2 or 3-phase motor drives w/half-bridge IPMs
- Half-bridge configurations enable Eliminates heat sink
- Same PCB footprint to address multiple application markets (100VAC – 230VAC)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.