2.6A, 500V Intelligent Power Module for Appliance Motor Drive Applications
- 500V 3-phase inverter including high voltage gate drivers
- Integrated bootstrap functionality
- Low 1.3Ohms (max,25°C) R DS(on) Trench FREDFET
- Under-voltage lockout for all channels
- Matched propagation delay for all channels
- Optimized dV/dt for loss and EMI trade offs
- Open-source for single and leg-shunt current sensing
- 3.3V logic compatible
- Driver tolerant to negative transient voltage (-Vs)
- Advanced input filter
- Rugged design for PM fan and pump motors
- Isolation 1900V RMS, 1min
- Easy to design-in – fast time to market
- Same PCB design can address multiple markets (100VAC – 230VAC) with the same IPM package
- UL certified package and temperature sensor
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.