CIPOS™ Micro 3-phase Intelligent Power Modules (IPM) designed for advanced appliance motor drive applications such as energy efficient fans and pumps. These advanced IPMs offer a combination of low V CE(sat) RCDF IGBT technology and the industry benchmark half-bridge high voltage, rugged driver in a familiar package.
- 600 V 3-phase inverter including gate drivers & bootstrap function
- Low 2.1 V V CE(sat) (typ, 25°C, 2.5 A) RC-DF IGBT
- Advanced input filter with shoot-through protection
- Optimized dV/dt for loss and EMI trade offs
- Open-emitter for single and leg-shunt current sensing
- 3.3 V logic compatible
- Driver tolerant to negative voltage (-VS)
- Undervoltage lockout for all channels
- Isolation 1900 V RMS, 1min
- Easy to design-in – fast time to market
- UL certified temperature sensor
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.