CIPOS™ Mini-DCB transfer-molded intelligent power modules achieve cost efficiency and were designed specifically for home appliance and low power industrial application with a current rating from 4A to 30A and a power rating up to 3kW.
- Fully isolated Dual In-Line molded module
- Based on Reverse Conducting IGBT technology from Infineon
- For IKCM Series, TRENCHSTOP™ IGBTs are used with seperated anti-paralled diodes
- Rugged 3-phase SOI gate driver technology with stability against transient and negative voltage
- Integrated bootstrap circuit
- Single phase diode bridge rectifier (Optional)
- Temperature sense (Optional)
- Under-voltage lockout
- Over-current protection
- Cross-conduction prevention
- UL1577 certificated
- Lower PCB size and system cost
- Easy power extension from 300W to 3kW
- Optimized performance for each application
- UL certified package and temp sensor
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.