- Up to 150 A nominal current
- Designed for robustness: Ultrasonic welding technology, Injection molded DC-bus-bar, control pins and power terminals
- Highly sophisticated CLT leads to improved system reliability due to elimination of optoelectronics
- Increasing both output power and efficiency due to optimized dead time
- Industrial standard connectors
- Plug & play solution for high current drives
- 150 °C operation junction temperature
- RoHS compliant
- EconoPACK™ 4 package plus driver on top saves board space in the application
- True baseplate temperature measurement providing digital information to the user – galvanically separated
This Module can be driven by the dedicated Evaluation Board.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.