The 1200V MIPAQ™ serve using IGBT4 technology in sixpack configuration plus a full set of drivers and temperature measurement on top of the IGBT module. Inside the module, there is a galvanically isolated driver based on Infineon’s Coreless Transformer Technology.
- Up to 150 A nominal current
- Designed for robustness: Ultrasonic welding technology, Injection molded DC-bus-bar, control pins and power terminals
- Highly sophisticated CLT leads to improved system reliability due to elimination of optoelectronics
- Increasing both output power and efficiency due to optimized dead time
- Industrial standard connectors
- Plug & play solution for high current drives
- 150 °C operation junction temperature
- RoHS compliant
- EconoPACK™ 4 package plus driver on top saves board space in the application
- True baseplate temperature measurement providing digital information to the user – galvanically separated
This Module can be driven by the dedicated Evaluation Board.