650 V, 50 A IGBT Discrete with Silicon Carbide Schottky diode
650 V, 50 A TRENCHSTOP™ 5 H5 IGBT co-packed with half-rated 6th generation Silicon Carbide CoolSiC™ Schottky barrier diode in TO-247-3 package.
The ultra-fast 650 V hard-switching TRENCHSTOP™ 5 H5 IGBT benefits very low switching losses at switching speed above 30 kHz.
Combination of ultra-fast TRENCHSTOP™ 5 H5 IGBT with half-rated freewheeling SiC Schottky barrier diodes in CoolSiC™ Hybrid discrete enables unprecedented reduction of total switching losses and allows to increase significantly switching frequency.
- Ultra-low switching losses due to the combination of TRENCHSTOP™ 5 and CoolSiC™ diode technology
- Very low on-state losses
- Benchmark switching efficiency in hard switching topologies
- Qualified according to JEDEC for target applications
- Pb-free lead plating; RoHS compliant
- Qualified for industrial applications according to the relevant tests of JEDEC 47/20/22
- Highest efficiency
- Increased power density
- Plug & play replacement of the pure silicon devices
- Easy upgrade of existing designs for higher efficiency
- Reduced cooling effort
- Excellent for paralleling