The 5th generation of ultrafast 600 V, 15 A IGBT in a TO-220 Full-Pak package co-packed with a low Vf diode has been optimized for lower conduction losses. Reduced power losses together with soft switching behavior allows better thermal performance and EMI behavior resulting in lower system costs. Excellent performance can be achieved at lower costs.
- Low VCEon non punch through IGBT technology
- Low Diode VF
- 10 µs short circuit capability
- Square RBSOA
- Ultrasoft diode reverse recovery characteristics
- Positive VCEon temperature coefficient
- Benchmark efficiency for motor control
- Rugged transient performance
- Low EMI
- Excellent current sharing in parallel operation
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.