Copacked 900V IGBT in a TO-247AC package with ultrafast 20-100 kHz ultrafast, ultrasoft recovery anti-parallel diode.
- Optimized for use in welding and switch-mode power supply applications
- Industry benchmark switching losses improve effiency of all power supply topologies
- 50% reduction of Eoff parameter
- Low IGBT conduction losses
- IGBT design offers tighter parameter distrubtion coupled with execeptional reliability
- IGBT co-packaged with HEXFREDTM diodes for use in bridge configurations
- Industry standard TO-247AC package
- Lower switching losses allow more cost-effective operation and hence efficient replacement of larger-die MOSFETs up to 100 kHz
- HEXFREDTM diodes optimized for operation with IGBTs, to minimized noise, EMI and switching losses
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.