The 650 V, 30 A hard-switching TRENCHSTOP™ 5 S5 IGBT in a TO-247 package addresses applications switching between 10 kHz and 40 kHz to deliver high efficiency, faster time-to-market cycles, circuit design complexity reduction and PCB bill of material cost optimization.
- Very low VCEsat of 1.35 V at 25°C, 20% lower than TRENCHSTOP™ 5 H5
- 4 times Ic pulse current (100°C Tc)
- Soft current fall characteristics with no tail current
- Symmetrical, low voltage overshoot
- Gate voltage under control (no oscillation). No risk of unwanted turn-on of device and no need for gate clamping
- Maximum junction temperature Tvj = 175°C
- Qualified according to JEDEC standards
- VCEpeak clamping circuits not required
- No need for gate clamping components
- Good EMI behaviour
- Excellent for paralleling
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.