Responding to the market requirement to accommodate ever increasing amounts of silicon in smaller, space saving packages, Infineon introduces the new package TO-247PLUS. Higher current capability, improved thermal behavior. The TO-247PLUS has the same outer dimensions as the industry standard TO-247, but due to the absence of the screw hole, allows up to 120A in 600V. Also the total backside active thermal pad area has been increased to improve heat dissipation capabilities of the package.
- Highest current rating co-pack 600V in 100A and 120A
- 35% bigger active thermal pad area for up to 20% lower thermal resistance R th(jh)
- Extended creepage distance of 4.25mm – 2mm bigger than TO-247
- Higher system power density – Ic increase keeping the same system thermal performance
- Lower thermal resistance Rth(jh) and improved by ~15% heat dissipation capability of TO-247PLUS vs TO-247
- Higher reliability, extended lifetime of the device
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.