RC-Drives IGBT technology has been developed by Infineon as a cost optimized solution for sensitive consumer drives market. This basic technology provides outstanding performance for permanent magnet synchronous and brushless DC motor drives.
- Optimized parameters for up to 20% lower switching losses
- Operating range of DC to 30kHz
- Max junction temperature 175°C
- Short circuit capability of 5µs
- Very tight parameter distribution
- Best in class current versus package size performance
- Smooth switching performance leading to low EMI levels
- Excellent cost/performance for hard switching applications
- Outstanding temperature stability
- Very good EMI behavior
- Up to 60% space saving on the PCB
- Higher reliability due to monolithically integrated IGBT & diode due to less thermal cycling during switching
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.