The 650 V, 30 A high speed switching TRENCHSTOP™ 5 in D2Pak (TO263) package copacked with full rated current Rapid 1 fast and soft anti parallel diode, addressing applications switching between 10 kHz and 40 kHz to deliver high efficiency, faster time-to-market cycles, circuit design complexity reduction and PCB bill of material cost optimization.
- Very low VCEsat of 1.35 V at 25 °C, 20 % lower than TRENCHSTOP™ 5 H5
- ICn=four times nominal current (100 °C Tc)
- Soft current fall characteristics with no tail current
- Symmetrical, low voltage overshoot
- Gate voltage under control (no oscillation). No risk of unwanted turn-on of device and no need for gate clamping
- Maximum junction temperature Tvj=175 °C
- Qualified according to JEDEC standards
- VCE(peak) clamping circuits not required
- Suitable for use with single turn-on / turn-off gate resistor
- No need for gate clamping components
- Gate drivers with Miller clamping not required
- Reduction in the EMI filtering needed
- Excellent for paralleling
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.