The 5th generation of reverse conducting 1350 V, 40 A TRENCHSTOP™ 5 IGBTs with monolithically integrated reverse conducting diode in a TO247 package has been optimized for the demanding requirements of Induction Cooking applications. The 40 A RC-H5 devices complement the previous generation of reverse conduction IGBTs and extend the performance leadership of the RC-H family, focusing on system efficiency and reliability.
- Switching losses reduced by 20%
- Very low conduction losses
- Reduced turn-on current spike up to 10%
- Tj(max) = 175°C
- Soft current turn-off waveforms for low EMI
- Higher blocking voltage VBR(min) = 1350
- Increased switching frequency
- Lowest power dissipation
- Better thermal management for higher reliability
- Lower EMI filtering requirements
- Reduced system costs
- Highest reliability against peak current
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.