Economical and efficient IGBT for induction cooking appliances
The new RC-E IGBTs are cost- and feature-optimized specifically for low- to mid-range induction cookers and other resonant applications. The RC-E technology uses an IGBT with monolithically integrated reverse conduction diode to set the new benchmark for price/performance and ease-of-use in the industry. This new family offers Infineon’s proven quality in RC IGBTs and meets all the needs of so switching applications, including attractive pricing compared to other general purpose IGBTs.
- Low E off and V ce(sat)
- Designed for so switching applications
- Optimized for performance with switching frequencies from 18kHz–40kHz
- Most commonly used blocking voltage, 1200V
- Price versus performance leader for cost-e ective designs
- Low losses help designs meet energy efficiency standards
- Drop-in replacement for existing designs
- Soft switching for good EMI behavior
- Low- to mid-range induction cookers
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.