Hybrid Power Discrete with SiC power technology in THD package for e-Mobility applications
CoolSiC™ Schottky Diode to enable a cost-efficient performance boost for fast switching automotive applications such as On-Board Charger, PFC, DC-DC and DC-AC.
The combination of a best-in-class fast-switching IGBT with a very reliable SiC Diode builds a perfect cost-performance trade-off for hard-switching topologies. Due to the Qrr-free unipolar CoolSiC™ Schottky Diode, the Eon of the IGBT will be reduced significantly over silicon-only solutions. This makes the hybrid the first-choice for system-cost-sensitive hard commutation applications, such as Totem Pole topology in Automotive On-Board Charger applications. This results in better margin for low-complexity design-in activities.
- 650V TRENCHSTOP™ 5 IGBT + CoolSiC™ Schottky Diode Gen5
- Best-in-class switching and conduction losses
- No reverse & forward recovery charge
- High operating temp: Tj,max = 175°C
- Robust against surge currents
- Low gate charge Qg Available from 15A up to 50A
- Highest reliability against environmental conditions
- Increased system efficiency
- Best performance/cost ratio for hard switching topologies (e.g. Totem Pole)
- Supporting bi-directional On-Board Charger designs