HybridPACK™ 2 is an automotive qualified power module designed for Hybrid- and Electric Vehicle applications from a power range up to 100kW continuous power.
- Increased DC link Voltage
- Low inductive design
- Low Switching Losses
- Trench IGBT 4
- Tvj op = 150°C
- VCEsat with positive Temperature Coefficient
- 2.5 kV AC 1min Insulation
- Direct Cooled Base Plate
- High Power Density
- Integrated NTC temperature sensor
- Isolated Base Plate
- Copper Base Plate
- RoHS compilant
- Cost efficient system approach
- High efficiency due to low power losses
- High reliability
- Compact design
- HybridKIT 2 reference design available
- Very High Power Density
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.