FS400R07A1E3_S7 650 V 400 A 6パック 自動車認定 IGBTモジュール
HybridPACKTM 1 700 V, 400 A 3-phase six-pack TRENCHSTOPTM IGBT3 with emitter controlled diode is an automotive qualified power module designed for electric vehicle applications for a power range up to 20–30 kW.
The HybridPACKTM 1 power module is built on Infineon’s long time experience in the development of IGBT power modules, intense research efforts of new material combinations and assembly technologies. HybridPACKTM 1 is suitable for air or liquid cooling. The copper base plate combined with high-performance ceramic substrate and Infineon’s enhanced wire-bonding process provides unparalleled thermal and power cycling capability and highest reliability for mild hybrid inverter or generator applications. For a compact design the driver stage PCB can easily be soldered on top of the module. All power connections are realized with screw terminals.
- Increased blocking voltage capability to 705 V
- VCEsat with positive temperature coefficient
- Low VCEsat
- Low switching losses
- Tvj op=150°C
- Short-time extended operation temperature Tvj op=175°C
- 2.5 kV AC 1min Insulation
- Al2O3 substrate with low thermal resistance
- Copper base plate
- Integrated NTC temperature sensor
- High mechanical robustness
- RoHS compliant