The T1503N Light Triggered Thyristor discs are assembled in high reliable, robust and hermetic sealed ceramic housings with a dia of 150mm and a height of 40mm.
- Full blocking capability 50/60 Hz over a wide temperature range
- High DC blocking stability
- High case non-rupture current; High turn-on di/dt capability
- High surge current capability
- High di/dt capability
- High dv/dt capability
- Higher system cost competitiveness due to less electronics
- Less efforts and cost in gate unit development
- Easy way of triggering by using fiber optics to avoid insulation problems between load and trigger unit
- Minimized maintenance and reduced downtime due to high proven field reliability
- No EMI problem due to light trigger units
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.