The T1220N Phase Control Thyristor discs are assembled in high reliable, robust and hermetic sealed ceramic housings with a dia of 75mm and a height of 26mm.
- Full blocking capability 50/60 Hz over a wide temperature range
- High DC blocking stability
- High surge current capability
- High turn-on di/dt capability
- High dv/dt capability
- Minimized maintenance and reduced downtime due to high reliability
- Easy System power scaling by special designs for series- and parallel connection
- Fuseless design possible due to high overload capability
These disc devices can be assemblied with the dedicated clamps: V100-35.200N
These disc devices can be assemblied with the dedicated clamps: V89-26.300N
These disc devices can be assemblied with the dedicated clamps: V89-26.400N
This discs can be combined with our GATELEAD MEDIUM POWER
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.