The ultra-soft freewheeling diodes for IGBTs build on our existing IGCT freewheeling diode family. These diodes are the perfect fit for modern IGBT applications such as HVDC voltage source converters and medium voltage drives.
- Full blocking capability 50/60 Hz over a wide temperature range
- High DC blocking stability
- High surge current capability
- High case non-rupture current
- Soft turn-off behavior at high turn-off di/dt
- Increased turn-off capability up to 5 kA/µs
- Increased system robustness thanks to extreme overcurrent capability of 80kA@10ms
- 50% time savings in stack design
Extreme high surge current performance and high turn-off capability for efficient and reliable converter design. Available for 3”, 3.5” and 5”. Find out more.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.