The TLE7184F-3V is a system IC for Brushless Motor Control. It incorporates a voltage supply for a µC, a bridge driver for a B6 configuration, an application typical PWM interface and some other smaller features. Target is to reduce the number of discrete components in typical BLDC automotive applications and give enough flexibility for custom specific adaptations. It works with 3-phase motors and brush DC motors. Its exposed pad package allows the usage even at high ambient temperatures.
- Drives 6 N-Channel Power MOSFETs
- Integrated 3.3V Vreg-Controller to power µC
- Integrated switch for VDH voltage
- Separate control input for each MOSFET
- Adjustable dead time
- Shoot through protection
- Analog adjustable Short Circuit Protection levels
- Low quiescent current mode
- 1 bit diagnosis ERR
- Over Temperature shut down and analog temperature output
- Under Voltage shut down
- Adjustable Over Voltage shut down
- Current sense OpAmp
- Over current shut down based on Current sense OpAmp, fixed shut down level
- 0 …94% duty cycle at 25 kHz PWM frequency
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Integrated System IC with PWM interface
- 3-phase bridge driver for motors up to 1kW
- Supply for 3.3V µC up to 70mA integrated
- Fast and precise OpAmp for current measurement - PWM interface for Master/Slave communication
- Optimized feature set for fan applications (precise temperature measurement, dedicated error handling)
- Fuel Pump
- Water Pump
- Oil Pump
- Engine Cooling Fan
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.