1200 V Three Phase Driver IC with typical 0.25 A source and 0.5 A sink currents in 44 Lead PLCC package for IGBTs and MOSFETs. Also available in 28 Lead PDIP and 28 Lead SOICWB.
- Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation
- Fully operational to +1200 V
- Fully operational to +600 V (IR2133 ) option avaialble
- Tolerant to negative transient voltage
- dV/dt immune
- Gate drive supply range from 10 V/12 V to 20 V DC and up to 25 V for transient
- Undervoltage lockout for all channels
- Over-current shut down turns off all six drivers
- Independent 3 half-bridge drivers
- Matched propagation delay for all channels
- 2.5 V logic compatible
- Outputs out of phase with inputs
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.