600 V Three Phase Driver IC with typical 0.2 A source and 0.35 A sink currents in 28 Lead SOICWB package for IGBTs and MOSFETs.
- Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation
- Fully operational to +600 V
- Tolerant to negative transient voltage, dV/dt immune
- Gate drive supply range from 12 V to 20 V
- Undervoltage lockout for all channels
- Over-current shutdown turns off all six drivers
- Independent 3 half-bridge drivers
- Matched propagation delay for all channels
- Cross-conduction prevention logic
- Low side output out of phase with inputs. High side outputs out of phase
- 3.3 V logic compatible
- Lower di/dt gate drive for better noise immunity
- Externally programmable delay for automatic fault clear
- Variations include IR21363
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.