600 V Three Phase Driver IC with typical 0.25 A source and 0.5 A sink currents in 28 Lead SOICWB package for IGBTs and MOSFETs. Also available in 28 Lead PDIP and 44 Lead PLCC.
- Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation
- Fully operational to +600 V
- Tolerant to negative transient voltage
- dV/dt immune
- Gate drive supply range from 10 to 20 V
- Undervoltage lockout for all channels
- Typical deadtime 2.5 µs (IR2130)
- Typical deadtime 0.8 µs (IR2132 ) option available
- Over-current shutdown turns off all six drivers
- Independent half-bridge drivers
- Matched propagation delay for all channels
- 2.5 V logic compatible
- Outputs out of phase with inputs
- Cross-conduction prevention logic
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.