- Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation
- Fully operational to +600 V
- Tolerant to negative transient voltage, dV/dt immune
- Gate drive supply range from 10 V to 20 V
- Undervoltage lockout for both channels
- 3.3 V, 5 V, and 15 V input logic compatible
- Matched propagation delay for both channels
- Lower di/dt gate driver for better noise immunity
- Outputs in phase with inputs
- Integrated bootstrap functionality
- Suitable for both trapezoidal and sinusoidal motor control
- Overcurrent protection and fault reporting
- Advanced input filter
- Integrated deadtime protection
- Shoot-through (cross-conduction) protection
- Adjustable fault clear timing
- High power density is achieved by integrating overcurrent protection, fault reporting, fault clear function, bootstrap FET, undervoltage lockout protection, and shoot-through protection
- Increased device reliability due to rugged hard switching performance and high power capability
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.