600 V Three Phase and Low Side Driver IC with typical 0.2 A source and 0.35 A sink currents in 44 Lead PLCC package for IGBTs and MOSFETs.
- Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation
- Fully operational to +600 V
- Tolerant to negative transient voltage - dV/dt immune
- Full three phase gate driver plus one low side driver
- Undervoltage lockout for all channels
- Cross-conduction prevention logic
- Power-on reset
- Integrated bootstrap diode for floating channel supply
- Over current protection on: DC-(Itrip), DC+(Ground fault)
- PFCtrip/BRtrip (PFC/Brake protection)
- Single pin fault diagnostic function
- Diagnostic protocol to address fault register
- Self biasing for ground fault detection high voltage circuit
- 3.3 V logic compatible
- Lower di/dt gate drive for better noise immunity
- Externally programmable delay for automatic fault clear
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.