200 V High and Low Side Driver IC with typical 1 A source and 1 A sink currents in 8 Lead PDIP package for IGBTs and MOSFETs. Also available in 8 Lead SOIC.
- Floating gate driver designed for bootstrap operation
- Fully operational to +200 V
- Tolerant to negative transient voltage, dV/dt immune
- Gate drive supply range from 10 V to 20 V
- Independent low-side and high-side channels
- Input logic HIN/LIN active high
- Undervoltage lockout for both channels
- 3.3 V and 5 V input logic compatible
- CMOS Schmitt-triggered inputs with pull-down
- Matched propagation delay for both channels
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.