600 V Current Sense Driver IC in 5 Lead SOT23 package for IGBTs and MOSFETs.
- VDS(on) or VCE(on) sensing
- Eliminates external current sensing resistors
- Enables inductance - less current sensing
- 600 V blocking capability
- Programmability and temperature compensation possible
- No VCC required
- Gate drive on/off sync input
- Filter delay at GATE turn - on (200nsec typ.)
- 20.8 V zener clamps on GATE and CS pins
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.