600 V Half Bridge Driver IC with typical 0.078 A source and 0.169 A sink currents in 8 Lead SOIC package for IGBTs and MOSFETs.
- Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation
- Fully operational to +600 V
- Tolerant to negative transient voltage
- dV/dt immune
- Gate drive supply range from 10 to 20 V
- Under voltage lockout for both channels
- 3.3 V, 5 V and 15 V input logic compatible
- Cross-conduction prevention logic
- Internally set dead-time (100ns)
- Output in phase with input
- Matched propagation delay for both channels
- Lower di/dt gate driver for better noise immunity
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.