500 V High Side Driver IC with typical 1.6 A source and 3.3 A sink currents in 16 Lead SOICWB package for IGBTs and MOSFETs. Also available in 8 Lead PDIP.
- Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation
- Fully operational to +500 V
- Tolerant to negative transient voltage
- dV/dt immune
- Gate drive supply range from 12 to 18 V
- Undervoltage lockout
- Current detection and limiting loop to limit driven power transistor current
- Error lead indicates fault conditions and programs shutdown time
- Output in phase with input
- 2.5 V, 5 V and 15 V input logic compatible
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.