200 V Half-bridge driver IC with Shutdown Input, typical 0.29 A source and 0.6 A sink currents in 8-Lead SOIC package for MOSFETs.
- I O+ / I O- of 290 mA / 600 mA typical gate current
- Gate drive supplies up to 20 V per channel
- Under voltage lockout for V CC, V BS
- 3.3 V, 5 V, 15 V input logic compatible
- Tolerant to negative transient voltage
- Designed for use with bootstrap power supplies
- Cross-conduction prevention logic
- Matched propagation delay for both channels
- Internal set dead-time
- High-side output in phase with HIN input
- Low-side output out of phase wit LIN input
- -40°C to 125°C operating range
- 2 kV HBM ESD
- RoHS compliant
- Space saving package
- Improved energy efficiency
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.