Self-Oscillating 600 V Half Bridge Driver IC with typical 0.25 A source and 0.5 A sink currents in 8 Lead PDIP package for IGBTs and MOSFETs.
- Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation
- Fully operational to +600 V
- Tolerant to negative transient voltage
- dV/dt immune
- Undervoltage lockout
- Programmable oscillator frequency
- Matched propagation delay for both channels
- Micropower supply startup current of 125 A typ
- Low side output in phase with RT
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.