Half bridge gate driver │EiceDRIVER™ 2EDi
Fast, robust, dual-channel, functional and reinforced MOSFET isolated gate drivers with accurate and stable timing
The EiceDRIVER™ 2EDi 2-channel isolated product family is designed with our Coreless Transformers CT isolation technology for robust operation in high performance noisy half-bridges. The devices support primary and secondary control of hard- and soft power switching topologies for best power conversion efficiency.
- Easy to use small form factor driver + isolation in one package
- Fast 4A/8A and 1A/2A gate drivers with only 37ns propagation delay for improved power efficiency
- Stable and high resolution PWM timing accuracy within- and across power stages for optimizing full- and light load efficiency
- Galvanic isolation with 150V/ns CMTI robustness for noisy high voltage MOSFET power switching environment
- Competitive overall system component cost at improved protection
- Faster time to market with planned UL1577, VDE0884-1x, IEC60950/62386 reinforced safety certificates
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.