The TLE7189QK is a driver IC dedicated to control the 6 to 12 external MOSFETs forming the converter for high current 3 phase motor drives in the automotive sector. It incorporates features like short circuit detection, diagnosis and high output performance and combines it with typical automotive specific requirements like full functionality even at low battery voltages. Its 3 high side and 3 low side output stages are powerful enough to drive MOSFETs with 400nC gate charge with approx. 150ns fall and rise times.
- Compatible to very low ohmic normal level input N-channel MOSFETs
- PWM frequency up to 30kHz
- Fulfils specification down to 5.5V supply voltage
- Short circuit protection with adjustable detection level
- Three integrated current sense amplifiers
- 0 to 100% duty cycle
- Low EMC sensitivity and emission
- Control inputs with TTL characteristics
- Separate input for each MOSFET
- Separate source connection for each MOSFET
- Integrated minimum dead time
- Shoot through protection
- Disable function and sleep mode
- Detailed diagnosis
- Over temperature warning
- LQFP-64 package with exposed pad for excellent cooling
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC (Automotive Electronics Council) qualified
- Excellent gate voltages down to 5.5V supply
- 3x fast and accurate operational amplifier for current measurement
- Test function for short circuit detection
- Supervision of external 5V for safety relevant applications
- Strong floating output stages
- VQFN48 package with exposed pad for high ambient temperature robustness
- Electric power steering
- Brake booster
- Safety relevant drives
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.