Automotive 600V Current Sensing Single Channel Driver with Gate Drive Range of 12V - 20V and Output in Phase with Input
- Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation
- Fully operational to +600 V
- Tolerant to negative transient voltage - dV/dt immune
- Application-specific gate drive range:
- Motor Drive: 12 V to 20 V (AUIRS2127/AUIRS2128)
- Automotive: 9 V to 20 V (AUIRS21271/AUIRS21281)
- Undervoltage lockout
- Desaturation Over Current Protection
- 3.3 V, 5 V, and 15 V input logic compatible
- FAULT lead indicates shutdown has occurred
- Output in phase with input (AUIRS2127/AUIRS21271)
- Output out of phase with input (AUIRS2128/AUIRS21281)
- Lead-free, RoHS compliant
- Automotive Qualified
- Piezo Injection
- PTC Heater
- Solenoid Injection
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.