Automotive Single High Side Driver, Noninverting Input. IN Voltage Threshold 9.5V and 6.0V, Output out of phase with input.
- Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation
- Fully operational to +600 V
- Tolerant to negative transient voltage - dV/dt immune
- Gate drive supply range from 10 V to 20 V
- Undervoltage lockout
- CMOS Schmitt-triggered inputs with pull-down (AUIRS2117) or pull-up (AUIRS2118)
- Output in phase with input (AUIRS2117) or out of Phase with input (AUIRS2118)
- Leadfree, RoHS compliant
- Automotive Qualified
- Piezo Injection
- Solenoid Injection
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.