- 1200-V Infineon Thin-Film-SOI technology
- Integrated Ultra-fast Bootstrap Diode
- Tolerant to negative transient voltage up to -50 V (Pulse width is up 500 ns) given by SOI-technology
- Output source/sink current capability +0.35 A/-0.65 A
- Over current protection (ITRIP +/- 5% reference)
- Integrated 460 ns dead-time protection
- Shoot-through (cross-conduction) protection
- Integrated input filter for noise immunity
- Independent Under-voltage lockout for VCC and VBS
- Fault reporting, automatic Fault clear and Enable function on the same pin (RFE)
- Matched propagation delay for all channels
- 3.3 V, 5 V, and 15 V input logic compatible
- DSO-24 package (DSO-28 with 4 pins removed for high clearance)
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.