Fast, robust, dual-channel, functional isolated MOSFET gate drivers with accurate and stable timing
The EiceDRIVER™ 2EDF8275F is the perfect fit for robust and stable operation for primary side control of high- and low-side MOSFETs in noisy high-power switching environments. The strong 4A/8A source/sink dual-channel gate drivers provide a fast turn on/off when driving high- and medium-voltage MOSFETs such as CoolMOS™ or OptiMOS™. Both output channels are individually isolated and can be flexibly deployed as floating gate drivers with very high 150V/ns CMTI (Common Mode Noise Immunity).
The VDDi input supply supports a wide voltage range SLDO mode to save on-board LDOs. For slower switching or driving smaller MOSFETs, a 1A/2A peak current product variant, the EiceDRIVER™ 2EDF8275F, is available in the DSO-16 narrow body package with 4mm creepage distance.
- Fast power switching with accurate timing
- Optimized for area and low cost system BOM
- Robust design against switching noise
- Output-to-output channel isolation
- Input-to-output channel isolation
- Power efficiency and high resolution PWM control
- Cooler package at smaller form factor
- Protection and safe operation
- Flexible assignment of any driver channel
- Floating gate drive & regulatory safety